Last Minute Filming

 Today I filmed some extra stuff for the film and some things I just forgot to film. I forgot to film the part where Avery's mother, father, and brother run to the scream that they heard. So, I filmed that. Also, I forgot to film the bit where Avery's mom calls 911. So I filmed that with a close up of her calling. Previously when I was editing I noticed my film was running short. To fix this, I filmed a part where Avery's dad shakes hands with the detective. I think I will end the film with that clip. Another way to fix this is I filmed a part where Avery walks and sits down at her desk and starts writing. Hopefully this will make my film the right size. The filming process was fairly easy. I had to make sure the set was the same. To do this I cleaned the room we filmed in. It was, however, a struggle to get my actors together. Whenever Sebastian wasn't busy Izzy was. And vice versa. I had to create a group chat so they they could situate when they were both not busy. That day was today. They came a little late then I expected but we got it done. They weren't as annoying as they were the first day filming. Thankfully we got everything done fast. I thought they were going to be slow and get distracted. I also had to make sure they brought/wore the same thing they wore before. I was so happy to see that they did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finalizing My Film