Changes From Film Review

 Today I got to editing again. I made some changes that my friends dad advised me to do. First I started with making the clips he found too light, darker. Then because he didn't like the second audio I chose I just continued the one I used on the title scene. Before this, I got to film more things. I filmed a scene where Avery walks in and sits down. Then one where all the family gathers at Avery's room where they heard a scream. With that I did a scene from the back and the front. I did this to get more angles. Then I filmed a close up of the mom's phone calling 911. Finally, I filmed the shot of Avery's dad shaking the detectives hand. I hope this met my friends dad's expectations. I put the clips in my editing software in their right places. I watched it over and they make the storyline smoother. But I have to match audios and visuals up again... That is annoying. I added a transition from the clip where the mom calls 911 to the detective knocking, it looks way better that way. I also made the clip of the phone dialing 911 in slow motion. Then I elongated the duration of the music because it fell short after I added more clips. I watched the whole thing and it looks great to me. All I have left to do is add my titles.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Filming

Finalizing My Film