Finalizing My Film

 I have finally finished. I am so happy. I've watched it over and over again. I think of myself as a perfectionist. I think my film is as perfect as it can be. There are some flaws but it's too late now to fix them. I showed my sister and she pointed out some things. However, I couldn't really fix them because it would require me to re-film. They weren't that noticeable though. This has been a long, yet fun journey. But it also caused me some stressed. I'm just glad it's basically over. Although now I'm nervous about my CCR. But hopefully it will be fine. I did some last editing today to make it better. I made the lettering bold on my titles. I also played with the sound/volume to make it smoother and not too loud. I also tried to find a sound effect of blowing out a candle. But I had no luck. I think it's fine silent because it adds to the suspense. It has been an amazing and educational ride. I think I am going to start filming and editing more because I find it very fun and entertaining.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Filming